All Natural Ingredients
- Organic Cherry Oil - A widely known as this "super fruit" contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants of all fruits and has been shown to be beneficial in reducing inflammation.
- Organic Chamomile Oil- Well-known in natural and homeopathic medicine for soothing irritated muscle and tissue. Also a cumulative treatment with progressive benefits over long term use.
- Organic Pomegranate Oil - Often referred to in ancient Greek writings has been shown by scientists at Case Western Reserve University to have an impact on human cartilage cells.
- Organic Black Seed Oil -Known as "the seed of blessing" has been considered one of the most healing herbs ever to be discovered.
- Organic Birch Oil - Scientifically known as Betula Pendula, birch is known as a powerful detoxifier and is believed to stimulate the circulatory system.
- Organic Basil Linalool Oil - The Tulsi plant has been used for centuries in herbal medicine and is considered a sacred herb.
- Organic Clary Sage Oil- Considered one of the sacred oils of ancient Greece and was used to reduce inflammation, relax muscles, and yield a calming effect.
- Organic Ginger Oil -Well-known to the Greeks and Romans, who used it extensively. Zingibain is an enzyme in ginger that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Frankincense Oil - Being a Cytophylactic, Frankincense Oil promotes regeneration of healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy.
- Organic Lavender Oil - Lavender has the Latin name Lavare and has traditionally been used to help relieve sore muscles, aching joints, and overall tension.
- Organic Marjoram Oil - Native to the Mediterranean Region and renowned for its medicinal uses. It is known to fight fatigue and aid in the recovery of muscle and tissue after exertion.
- Organic Oregano Oil- The ancient Greeks recognize oregano oil for its health benefits and medicinal qualities. Its used for promoting muscle and joint flexibility as well as reducing inflammation.
- Organic Juniper Berry Oil - Promotes and improves circulation, helps reduces swelling and the removal of toxins from the body. These properties help fight common joint related ailments.
- Organic Peppermint Oil - Native to Greece and has been known for its medicinal uses through-out history. Often referred to as the world's oldest medicine. Contains beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- Organic Pine Oil - The many health benefits of pine make it one of the most important essential oils. Organic Pine oil is analgesic and hence it is a good remedy for people suffering from joint problems.
- Organic Tarragon Oil - There are written records of tarragon cultivation and use dating back to near 500 B.C. It is used in natural and homeopathic medicine to increase circulation.
- Organic Wintergreen Oil - Respected for Anti Rheumatic and Anti Arthritic properties. Used throughout history to treat a wide range of joint related problems.
- Organic Spruce Oil - Traditionally distilled from the needles and twigs of the Spruce tree, it is known for producing a powerful calming effect and is useful in treating muscular aches.
- Organic Spearmint Oil - Used extensively in ancient Greek medicine. It has anti spasmodic properties which provide a relaxing and cooling effect on joints, nerves, and muscles.
- Organic Thyme Red Oil - Some of the many health benefits attributed to Organic Thyme Red Oil can be credited to anti rheumatic properties.
- Organic Yarrow Oil - Achillea Millefolium, as Yarrow is botanically known, is a perennial herb that is well known in the Mediterranean.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone Oil -The health benefits of rosemary oil is its ability to strengthen the entire body.
- Organic Clove Oil - Clove is an evergreen tree, which produces a flower bud that has numerous medicinal properties. Rich in minerals, organic Clove Oil offers a wealth of health benefits.
- Organic Lavandin Oil - The Lavandin plant is actually a hybrid between Lavandula Angustifolia and Lavandula Latifolia. It has been used to help alleviate stiffness.
- Organic Fragonia Oil - Distilled from plant leaves and young branches, this powerful anti-inflammatory is known to have properties that help to relieve joint and muscle problems
- Organic Myrrh Oil - Used extensively in ancient Greece to help heal the wounds of soldiers in battle. It stimulate circulation and ensure a proper supply of oxygen to the blood stream and tissues.
- Organic Vetiver Oil - This grass has a pleasant, mild earthy aroma as is known for cooling, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties.
of Joint Mud