All Natural Ingredients
- Organic Cherry Oil - A widely known as this "super fruit" contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants of all fruits and has been shown to be beneficial in reducing inflammation.
- Organic Chamomile Oil- Well-known in natural and homeopathic medicine for soothing irritated muscle and tissue. Also a cumulative treatment with progressive benefits over long term use.
- Organic Pomegranate Oil - Often referred to in ancient Greek writings has been shown by scientists at Case Western Reserve University to have an impact on human cartilage cells.
- Organic Black Seed Oil -Known as "the seed of blessing" has been considered one of the most healing herbs ever to be discovered.
- Organic Birch Oil - Organic Birch Oil fosters the sensation of soothing warmth as intended by nature.
- Organic Basil Linalool Oil - The Tulsi plant has been used for centuries in herbal medicine and is considered a sacred herb.
- Organic Clary Sage Oil- Organic Clary Sage Oil Considered one of the sacred oils of ancient Greece and promotes a calming sensation.
- Organic Ginger Oil - Organic Ginger Oil Well-known to the Greeks and Romans, who used it extensively. Zingibain fosters a calming effect.
- Organic Frankincense Oil - Being a Cytophylactic, Frankincense Oil promotes regeneration of healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy.
- Organic Lavender Oil - Organic Lavender Oil Lavender has the Latin name Lavare and has a pleasant scent to calm and relax the senses.
- Organic Marjoram Oil - Organic Marjoram Oil Native to the Mediterranean Region and renowned for fostering a more dynamic lifestyle.
- Organic Oregano Oil - Organic Oregano Oil The ancient Greeks recognized oregano oil for its ability to promote the sensation of calm.
- Organic Juniper Berry Oil - Promotes and improves circulation, helps reduces swelling and the removal of toxins from the body. These properties help fight common joint related ailments.
- Organic Peppermint Oil - Organic Peppermint Oil Native to Greece and has been known in nature for vitamin and mineral rich liquid bliss.
- Organic Pine Oil - Organic Pine Oil is one of the soothing tools used in Nature. It supports Natures’ plan to naturally sooth areas where applied with a cool sensation.
- Organic Tarragon Oil - Organic Tarragon Oil promotes a natural cooling sensation.
- Organic Wintergreen Oil - Organic Wintergreen Oil Respected throughout history for the cooling effect felt when applied.
- Organic Spruce Oil - Organic Spruce Oil Traditionally distilled from the needles and twigs of the Spruce tree, it is known for promoting a powerful calming effect.
- Organic Spearmint Oil - Organic Spearmint Oil Used extensively in ancient Greece supporting a relaxing and cooling effect when applied.
- Organic Thyme Red Oil - Organic Thyme Red Oil promotes a warm relaxing sensation.
- Organic Yarrow Oil - Organic Yarrow Oil Achillea Millefolium, as Yarrow is botanically known, is a perennial herb that is well known in the Mediterranean.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone Oil -The health benefits of rosemary oil is its ability to strengthen the entire body.
- Organic Clove Oil - Organic Clove Oil Clove is an evergreen tree, which produces a flower bud that is rich in minerals and fosters a combined warming and cooling sensation .
- Organic Lavandin Oil - Distilled from plant leaves and young branches fosters a pleasant relaxing scent the eases and relaxes the mind.
- Organic Fragonia Oil - Distilled from plant leaves and young branches, this powerful anti-inflammatory is known to have properties that help to relieve joint and muscle problems
- Organic Myrrh Oil - Used extensively in ancient Greece to promote a warm relaxing sensation.
- Organic Vetiver Oil - This grass has a pleasant, mild earthy aroma as is known for soothing the nostrils with fragrance and promoting a cooling sensation.
of Joint Mud